Why choose Figment for WordPress maintenance services?
Enjoy jargon-free support from our helpful specialists. With guaranteed response times, you can rely on us like your own team.
A speedy, reliable and secure website builds endless trust with Google. That means boosted search traffic, and increased growth.
Our WordPress specialists won’t let your website fall apart. We know exactly what to do to keep your site performing perfectly.
Our packages give you more benefits, minus all the overheads. On average, you’ll save 87% versus hiring an in-house webmaster.
Nervous in case you break something? Worried about the damage caused by data breaches, malware and hacks? We’ve got you covered.
You’ve got no time to waste fiddling around behind the scenes of your website. We’ll save you all the worry, hassle and stress.
What Our Clients Say
- Kian KormiWhisper Media
- Shaun O'NeillSurrey Hills Garden Buildings
- Daniel LewisMedical Physician
- Leon AlmashanPhysio Extra
Our WordPress Maintenance & Support Process
Ongoing support and maintenance
1. Technical onboarding
A WordPress admin account is all we need for the off. On a different platform? No problem. We’ll let you know how we can upgrade you. Next we’ll copy your site and tune it up in a nice safe testing area ready for a smooth transfer. All done, you’ll get your website owner’s manual packed with useful info and key contacts.
2. Technical Audit
An exclusive tech audit. An expert security review. A look at what’s going on with Google Analytics. Here’s where we work out what might be holding your website back. Once we’re in the know, we’re ready to create your tailored roadmap for success.
3. Technical Setup
Our WordPress experts get to work optimising your site so that it’s fast, reliable and secure. We’ll fix underlying problems and configure the site so that it’s ready to leave the garage. And all that means you’ll be ready for more search traffic and sales.
4. Ongoing support and maintenance
Expert helpdesk. Jargon-free support and training. 24/7 monitoring. Watertight security, and guaranteed response times for complete peace of mind. And for added confidence? Monthly scheduled maintenance, nightly offsite backups AND the reassurance of full GDPR compliance.
5. Performance review
Our quarterly review ensures your website continues to meet your business goals. And for fully maximised performance, there’s our annual website service. The best way to keep you on course for total success.
Our WordPress maintenance services are trusted by UK businesses with a keen eye for growth
There is no substitute for peace of mind, especially in business. And knowing your WordPress website is in expert hands is one of the best ways to achieve that much-needed reassurance. When you take up one of our WordPress maintenance plans, you’ll have access to a team of highly knowledgeable WordPress specialists who will take care of everything.
From making nightly backups of your website data so all can be restored in an instant should a problem arise, to fixing broken links, blitzing bugs, checking your web forms are working and performing system upgrades, you’ll find everything covered in a technical sense. And that’s not all.
Our team are online marketing strategists too. So as part of the Figment WordPress website maintenance service, you’ll also enjoy valuable input that will help you get the most out of your website so that it meets your business goals. From video training in the latest features and Google Analytics guidance, to eCommerce support for streamlined online sales, you’ll be in the safest hands courtesy of our WordPress maintenance experts.
Baffled by filtering? Confused over goal setting? Unsure about funnels? Leave it all to us. We'll help you get the most out of your website traffic.
Want to know how your site updates will look before they go live? A staging site is the answer. Check, approve and only then we'll hit the go button.
WordPress Video Training
WordPress is a brilliant marketing tool, but are you really making the most of it? Keeping up with its latest features? Video training is the answer.
Regular updates are vital to boost security & enhance features. Why not save time and hassle by letting us take care of them for you?
Time to make sure you’re getting the most out of your website. Our regular reviews will help you meet your business goals.
System bugs can bring a website to a standstill. But good news: our expert pest controllers are ready with fast fixes to blitz those bugs into oblivion.
With monthly time secured for your support needs, we'll make your business our personal priority. It'll help keep your business goals on track.
It's always great to know you've got expert support at hand when it matters most. And for that, you can count on Figment.
WordPress Maintenance and Hosting in the UK
Did you know that one of the most important aspects of your site’s search engine success rests with website hosting? It’s something that simply cannot be overlooked, because it influences things like site security, page loading speed and online experience. All crucial factors for SEO.
As part of our WordPress maintenance services, you’ll enjoy premium grade, GDPR compliant hosting courtesy of the trusted Google Cloud platform. This is a hosting plan designed to deliver the best possible customer experience, engineered to optimise conversions and increase your online sales. Because when it comes down to it, that’s precisely what your website should be doing.
There's a lot to lose if something goes wrong with your website. That's why we back it up, every night, storing the files separately for added protection.
Fully Managed Server
Who has time for tinkering with scripts, plugins and databases? Let us manage your server. That way, you can get on with your day.
Day and night, people are online. So, day and night, your site must perform. Our 24/7 monitoring makes sure of it. So you're always open for business.
Reassurance is key for web visitors. Let them know they're visiting a secure site and get a nice SEO boost with our military-grade encryption.
No one wants unwelcome visitors encroaching their site. Our intelligent IP blocking detects intruders well before they can cause trouble.
Everything from cookie control to data retention and recovery is taken care of, easing the burden of GDPR compliance.
Speedy for SEO
Google ranks fast-loading pages higher. With server-level caching, speed optimisation and SSD storage, your site will load quicker than ever.
Google Cloud Platform
Fast, secure and scalable hosting. We’ve partnered with Google to give your customers the best online experience and maximise conversions.
- Vizzbook“We approached Figment as we had an important issue to resolve in that we needed to have clear and concise evidence on how the content we were providing to our customers through a widget on their sites was going to be assessed from an SEO perspective. The report we got back was indeed clear and concise and enabled us to be confident in our sales pitches to prospective clients.”
- BeeRoots“Steve and Dhanya are experts in the SEO field. Communication was excellent and it was very easy to work with them.”
- Kian Kormi“Figment is a super one-stop-shop for web site, e-commerce, social media and blog management. They keep me on my toes with the latest most contemporary thinking and has, time and again, kept me in the fast lane of the digital highway - especially in the last 4 years on the importance of a social media and mobile device strategy. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending the entire Figment team.”
- Rufus Landricombe“I used Figment to optimise my website for local area searches. They provided a great service. Went beyond my expectations in terms of redesigning and adding content to my site and delivered on the optimisation goals they had set out. I now have far more local enquires coming through my website.”
- Rebecca Dear“My contact with Figment has mostly been with their client support function and I would highly recommend them. They respond to queries quickly and efficiently, and they offer a range of solutions while advising what they think would be best for you so that you can make an informed choice.”
- ZedcarZ“Figment have done an absolutely fantastic job of re-branding my business. They have redesigned the website and wow it looks absolutely fantastic and professional. They treated my project as if it was their own business they were trying to redesign. They have just started the SEO project and have already proved worthy of the investment. Many thanks to the whole team – keep up the great work!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Gold, Platinum and Diamond WordPress website maintenance plans all include eCommerce support, incorporating WooCommerce core updates and bug fixes to keep your online store running smoothly at all times.
Our regular WordPress maintenance and support covers Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. For round-the-clock access to WordPress technical support as and when you need it, opt for our Diamond package with the extended support add-on.
Yes. Backups are carried out every night as part of all our WordPress website maintenance services. Your files are all stored separately for maximum protection.
No, that’s what we’re here for! Our WordPress maintenance services are designed especially to help time-poor business owners. We’ll take care of anything and everything technical, so you can get on with your day.
A range of small WordPress development and support tasks are included across all our WordPress maintenance plans. Our Bronze and Silver packages provide up to 30 minutes per task, and the Gold and Platinum packages provide 60 minutes.
Typical tasks include:
- Addition of new pages and posts
- Image editing including cropping, resizing and compression
- Plugin research, installation and configuration
- Dealing with any plugin conflicts
- Updating stylesheets
- General troubleshooting
- Form configuration and functionality checking
- Page re-directs and other SEO enhancements
- Google Search Console user experience issues
- WooCommerce support
- General WordPress guidance
Please do speak to our WordPress maintenance UK based team if you need any advice or have anything you need resolved.
We offer a variety of specialist WordPress maintenance plans, starting from £150 plus VAT per month. If you’d like help in choosing the right website maintenance services to suit your needs, you are welcome to talk to our team.
Yes it is. Our hosting plans cover everything from cookie control to data retention and recovery, so GDPR compliance is fully taken care of for your complete peace of mind.
Yes. All data is held on our secure London, UK based servers. If you’d like the address of our data centre, please let us know.
Our hosting is a premium level plan delivered courtesy of our partnership with the Google cloud platform. We favour this platform because it works around instant-scaling technology, which means that if your WordPress website all of a sudden sees an influx of traffic, the hosting will automatically scale to handle it. So there will be no service outage for your customers, and no lost sales. It’s all part of our WordPress maintenance services.
We welcome existing WordPress websites onto our WordPress maintenance plans. All you need to do is complete our get started form and we’ll be in touch to talk you through the next steps.